• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectromagic/ Mainstreet Electrical Parade

wdwgirl4ever

Forever a Disney Girl
I haven't seen the Electrical Parade yet, but I always LOVED Spectromagic. It always made me cry from soooo many Disney memories. Has anyone seen the Electrical Parade? Is it as good/better than Spectromagic?

I have seen both, and I do like both. I loved Spectromagic, but I might like MSEP better than Spectro. They are both close in my opinion, but I am sure you'll like MSEP. That theme music is just so catchy! Picking one over the other is pretty much a matter of opinion, and depends on the person you ask. :-)

I have seen both, and I do like both. I loved Spectromagic, but I might like MSEP better than Spectro. They are both close in my opinion, but I am sure you'll like MSEP. That theme music is just so catchy! Picking one over the other is pretty much a matter of opinion, and depends on the person you ask. :-)

Thanks :goodvibes I was just wondering since I'll be seeing it in a few days haha :)

We just saw the Electrical parade last Sunday and it was amazing. Our favorite parade by far...and as expected, the most crowded. Be sure to get a spot an hour ahead of time if you want a front row seat.

Finally! A post where I can vent about this!
I HATE the Electrical Parade. It may be where
Spectromagic was the very first Disney parade
I ever saw...but either way I wish they would
bring back Spectromagic. It was always something
I looked forward to besides Wishes!<3

I haven't seen the Electrical Parade yet, but I always LOVED Spectromagic. It always made me cry from soooo many Disney memories. Has anyone seen the Electrical Parade? Is it as good/better than Spectromagic?

You're not alone. :)

Spectromagic is a lot better than MSEP, in my opinion. WDW needs to get Spectromagic back soon.

I absolutely adore Spectromagic. Much like you mentioned, it brings back so many Disney memories. If I hear the soundtrack, I can instantly picture myself standing in my favorite place, the Magic Kingdom at night. I think of all the different stories and emotions that go with that. However, MSEP is also breath-taking. They are pretty close, in my opinion!

I love MSEP. I hate the music for Spectro though I do like the floats. Though it's been getting eaten by termites. :p :rotfl:

The Main Street Electrical Parade is ok but I don't think is anywhere near as good as Spectromagic.

Finally! A post where I can vent about this!
I HATE the Electrical Parade. It may be where
Spectromagic was the very first Disney parade
I ever saw...but either way I wish they would
bring back Spectromagic. It was always something
I looked forward to besides Wishes!<3

You're not alone. :)
Good. :)

I didn't like the Mainstreet Electrical Parade at all.

The Main Street Electrical Parade is ok but I don't think is anywhere near as good as Spectromagic.

I still think Spectromagic is better. MSEP was okay, but Spectro is much better in my opinion. MSEP was okay, but not my fave by far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter