Spectro Magic on Saturday night?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
It looks like we will only be able to attend Spectro Magic on Saturday evening (March 29th) on our upcoming trip. There is only one other showing on that Monday and we are already scheduled for the Hoop Dee Doo....... will we regret going to the MK on a Saturday night??????? or should we just skip Spectro?

What else are you doing on this day. Or do you just want to go see Spectro? I like Spectro and find that any place from Liberty back to Frontierland is the least crowded.

If there's 2 parades that night, go just for the second one. It's hardly ever crowded, especially if you go back by Frontierland.

There's only one parade that night....... so we'll have to go the early one. I think we'll either go to MGM or Animal Kingdom that day........

Watch the schedule, they will probably add a second run closer to the date. I was there on Feb 8th and they added a second run, it wasn't even that crowded.

If you do stay for the second run, hang around after closing. I was there with 3 friends that night and we hung around the front of the castle after Spectro. Spectro was at 9:00, which was also park closing. At 10:00 they had the "kiss goodnight". It was really special. An announcement with music comes on. We were the only ones at the hub except for a young couple. The cm's were cleaning up, you woudn't believe how many people abandon strollers! They were gathering them up. Aftewards we leasurely walked down an almost empty Main Street. The Emporium was just closing their doors, there were a few people inside. The rest of the stores were closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter