Special thanks to Alladin and Jasmine

goofybabe2001

I love Goofy!!!!!!!
We were just there in January and my daughter loves all of the characters just like I do, but her most favorite is Jasmine. My husband was at a conference with his job and me and my 4 year old daughter went to the parks by ourself for the first time the first part of the week we were there. OF course the first thing was "mommy we have to find Jasmine." So of course we did and since it was my daughter 4 year old b-day she was treated soooo nice by jasmine and alladin and ALL of the characters. We even had to get jasmines costume so My daughter could match her. It was so cute and a great picture turned out. My the end of our vacation we knew EXACTLY where jasmine was and what time. (By the Carpet Ride)We saw her everyday during our stay. The most special moment (besides her seeing jasmine) was when the Magical Moments parade started and when my daughter saw Alladin and he remembered her from all the times we saw them that week and he winked right at her and waved. She was so impressed we talked about it all that day. She could'nt believe Alladin remembered her. A very SPECIAL thank-you to Jasmine and Alladin and all the characters. I commend ALL the characters and the hard job they do and cant wait till July 2002 when we go back.... !!!!!!!!!!!
I really thank ALL characters who ALWAYS make out stay a magical one and that is why we always come back every year!!!
Thank you again!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D :cool: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello. We were there January 12-19 2002. We would go to Magic Kingdom every morning and wait for Jasmine and Alladin to arrive at the Magic Carpet ride during the morning... Can't wait till July because we are going back and of course we gotta see Jamine and Alladin first thing ...... thanks!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter