Special requests at restaurants?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I was wondering about how accomodating WDW restaurants are with special requests - not exactly dietary limitations for health reasons or anything like that- just requests. We've eaten at pretty much every Disney restaurant, but never asked for anything special, so I really don't have any experience.

I'm thinking of my little guy who will be 20 months when we go. We're staying 14 days - and that's a lot of chicken nuggets and french fries. I know he will do fine at the buffets, but I'm a little worried about the regular sit down restaurants. Can we just order him something special - like one grilled chicken breast and a side of green beans or something? Willl they do that if they have them in the kitchen? (Grilled chicken and green beans are two of his favorites!) Anybody know? We don't mind paying for it, certainly. He wouldn't eat a whole chicken breast, but he would eat most of it. And it would be worth it to me just to see him get in something besides chicken nuggets and fries all the time.

I think you will find that the restaurants will be very willing to come up with something for your little guy. A lot of places serve grilled chicken. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Thanks. I'm not a health food nut by any stretch of the imagination, and I don't mind him eating chicken nuggets and fries once in a while. However, 14 days of nothing but junk is just too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter