* Special Opportunities...

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
My husband and I visit Disney World 2-5 times a year from Washington State. We try to do something new on every trip. We've done most of the tours, fireworks cruises, and many special meals. We love Drink Around the World Showcase, Monorail Drink-a-Thon, Savor, Sip, & Sparkle... When we were there in November, we tried Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam, and we really loved the format of food & drinks before a special viewing of the show...

What should we try on our upcoming trip? Are there any special opportunities that are new that we could try? Are there any other special seating opportunities for Epcot Forever or for any of the other shows?

Thanks for any suggestions!

My friend and I enjoyed the Illuminations Dining Package at the Rose n Crown restaurant in Epcot and now that it's the Epcot Forever Dining Package we are going to do it again this spring.

If you have never seen Yehaa Bob in the lounge at Riverside, I recommend it. Wed.-Sat. nights starting at 8:30 PM. Great fun family entertainment.

There's a new "Celebration Package" at Cinderella's Royal Table that includes fireworks viewing, but the prices are off the charts. Still, it is new.

Have you done Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night? We really enjoyed this on our last trip. It's especially great if you are a drinker because alcohol is included and they had some nice African wines.

Thank you for the responses! I am looking into all of them - definitely will try at least one of these suggestions!!!

Has anyone done the Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package? I am wondering about it, since I don't love Tony's Town Square...

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter