Special Food Order

cdoc29

Cruising with the Crazies
Visiting in June with a couple of picky eaters. Looking at the app for mobile ordering I see no way to modify the food, i.e. get a hotdog without ketchup & mustard or a plain burger. Does anyone know if you can get plain items at quick counter restaurants in the park? Thanks in advance.

You should be able to modify, I think, and yes, probably only at the counter.

I don't remember ever having done it. Probably to avoid confusion.

Once I was in Belgium, at Brussels main station. A huge place with lots of international traffic. I asked at a burger place if they could modify a burger for me, make it plain. The girl initially said no, they couldn't do that. Then after some discussion she did do it. Of course my burger arrived with everything on top of it 😉

Last edited:
Visiting in June with a couple of picky eaters. Looking at the app for mobile ordering I see no way to modify the food, i.e. get a hotdog without ketchup & mustard or a plain burger. Does anyone know if you can get plain items at quick counter restaurants in the park? Thanks in advance.
I could swear I was able to do this when mobile ordering first came out. Otherwise what is the point? Now I see you can't say no lettuce,etc

You should be able to modify, I think, and yes, probably only at the counter.

I don't remember ever having done it. Probably to avoid confusion.

Once I was in Belgium, at Brussels main station. A huge place with lots of international traffic. I asked at a burger place if they could modify a burger for me, make it plain. The girl initially said no, they couldn't do that. Then after some discussion she did do it. Of course my burger arrived with everything on top of it 😉
Belgium was particularly difficult for modifications even with a food allergy. Problem iz my food allergy is eggs and they do like their mayo in belgium.

Saying that i also had the best starter of my entire life in a steakhouse there. It was absolutely divine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter