special ed ballpit help

mena292

Mouseketeer
Hello, I am a Speducator (special ed teacher :goodvibes ) in Ohio. I am creating a multisensory room for my high school students and I am looking for the bright colorful ballpit balls. I have been recieving some donations from my friends from their children who don't use them anymore, but because they are big kids I need SO many and they are SO EXPENSIVE! Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can do this as cheaply as possible?
TIA
Melissa

First the school is required to provide any items that are needed to meet the needs of your students. In reality it takes a savy parent to write it into an IEP to make sure.

Outside of that, ask the PTA, or any disability organization whos kids benefit from what you want to provide, if they can not help directly, then they often have contacts and ideas.

bookwormde

We had great success using the Intex Jump-o-lene. You can usually find them pretty reasonably. It's not specifically a ball pit, but it is pretty big and cushioned and is elevated a little (easier to get kids in an out, if you have to lift them). You would just need to find the balls to fill it.

WLL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter