Special cleaning of room

DISNEYNUTS

Mouseketeer
Hi bringing our severly asthmatic/allergies DD to Disney in Aug, CM suggested this, we have never done this as we usually come in winter and outdoor allergies are not as bad at that time of year, Just wondered if anyone has had this done, and had an asthma attact because of the cleaning chemicals they use? Sometimes my DD can react to smells as well, IE perfumes, smoke, etc. Thanks for any info you can share :)

As far as I know you can request that they not clean your room but they do not replace chemical cleaners with non toxic ones like most of us with kids do at home.
I bring my Melaleuca products to use while we are there. :)

On the list of Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities are the following options that apply to your situation (I got this directly from the DisneyWorld web site) http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-needs-request/

- VIP Clean - for allergies
- VIP Clean - no chemicals or scents
- VIP Clean - remove all linens (if you will bring own linens)
- VIP Clean - replace with new linens due to sever peanut allergies
- Double rinsed linens
- Air filter replaced and carpets cleaned
- Carpet has not been just cleaned

Let Disney Magic ::MickeyMo try to meet your needs ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter