Special Celebrity Appearances

Disnsyncey

Disney Princess
Ok, well, I live in orlando and all, and I heard about a special appearance of Lance and Joey from *N SYNC being at WDW for some promotion for the new Miramax film, "On The Line"........any ideas on how to get info on it?? or better yet, anybody have any info??
Later!
kat

:bounce:

I just went to www.google.com and searched a little bit for you. Here is one site that lists a calendar:
http://www.nsync-fans.com/calendar.htm
I noticed that they’ll be performing a free concert in Miami on November 11th. It's not exactly what you're looking for but at least it’s in Florida! I bet if you stay tuned to some of N Sync’s fans’ websites, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for.

Well, just to update.....

Not too many people knew about it. Cuz I am an *N SYNC fan, and I know most of what's going on with them, and I had a REALLY hard time trying to find the info. I went yesterday, and the MGM parade crowd was psycho huge, cuz the rumour had been going around the park all day that they were the grand Marshalls (along with Emmanuele Chiriqui, the love intrest in the film). The did the parade, then they did some news interviews, and the people the happened to be there, got a VERY rare chance to actually talk to the boys without a million shrieking fans. EVERYBODY was sooo calm it was amazing. The boys were really sweet and funny and Emmanuele is SOOO nice!! I can't wait to see the movie tomorrow!!
later!
Kat

:bounce:

For all you Aaron Carter Fans (BSB Nick Carter's little bro).....the rumor (or really Radio Disney Sweepstakes prize) is that if you win you can saill on Disney Cruise Line with Aaron next April or May

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter