spa's?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
where can I book a relaxing massage and how far ahead should it be booked? I know some resorts have spa's. thanks

I've used the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin and it was one of the best spas I've ever been to. I'd book as soon as possible if you are going within the next 5 months.

where can I book a relaxing massage and how far ahead should it be booked? I know some resorts have spa's. thanks
I have done Mani/ Pedicures at the Grand Floridian. It is a very nice facility and you can stay there relaxing during the day after your treatment. I believe they accept reservations at 180 days. They may have some discounts if you have a Disney Visa.

Group on just emailed me the code "sale" to save 20% off the spa deal at dolphin/ swan that I was looking at

There's a small spa at Coronado Springs. It's a Senses spa, not as extensive as the one at Grand Floridian but I had a very nice massage.

We've had pedicures at the one at Beach Club 2x, and both have been among the best I've ever had. Can't speak to massage though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter