Spas near Aulani

KarenMom

Mouseketeer
With the spa still closed at Aulani, I'm looking for other spas nearby to book a massage for our trip at the end of May. I see that the Four Seasons and Marriott spas are open. And there is also a spa at the Ko Olina golf club called Thai Issan. Has anyone used any of these? As expected the Four Seasons is the most expensive and Thai Issan is almost half the price but it doesn't look near as nice. Any experience you have at any of these three is appreciated. I'm interested in a basic Swedish massage.

Thanks!

With the spa still closed at Aulani, I'm looking for other spas nearby to book a massage for our trip at the end of May. I see that the Four Seasons and Marriott spas are open. And there is also a spa at the Ko Olina golf club called Thai Issan. Has anyone used any of these? As expected the Four Seasons is the most expensive and Thai Issan is almost half the price but it doesn't look near as nice. Any experience you have at any of these three is appreciated. I'm interested in a basic Swedish massage.

Thanks!
I can only speak to Aulani’s Laniwai spa as I haven’t been to others. In my opinion, you are not just paying for the actual massage, but also the overall experience. The massage lasts typically 50-80 minutes, but you get to use the facilities much longer. I believe some people used to spend the whole day. With kids, we could only limit our total time to 3 hours. The hydrotherapy garden at Aulani is outstanding. I haven’t been to the4 seasons spa or the Marriott, but the pictures I have seen don’t compare to Aulani’s facilities. If you were to compare the cost of Laniwai spa to the Thai Isaan, I can certainly justify paying twice, but I don’t think that may necessarily be true for the others, again in my opinion. Hoping that the Laniwai spa opens this summer!

Aulani's spa would certainly be my first choice exactly for the reasons you mentioned. But since that's not an option, at least right now, I'm looking for the next best thing.

In my opinion, you are not just paying for the actual massage, but also the overall experience. The massage lasts typically 50-80 minutes, but you get to use the facilities much longer. I believe some people used to spend the whole day. With kids, we could only limit our total time to 3 hours. The hydrotherapy garden at Aulani is outstanding.
Got to agree with this. The massage is just part of the overall experience.

Looks like Disney is hiring for Spa roles, as I just saw a custodial role (Spa) FTE/PT, opening on a Disney job board. I'm headed to Aulani at the end of May, so it is unlikely the Spa will be open then, however it's a start!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter