Sparkling sidewalks in Epcot?

DISNEYLOVER70

<font color=blue>Speaks softly but carries a big s
Where can I find these?

I was reading somewhere on DIS and someone stated not to miss the sparkling sidewalks at night at Epcot.... I haven't been in a while, but I don't remember seeing these.

Is there a certain place to look for these? My two little ones would absolutely love that (me too). I love things that sparkle!!!

Thanks for any info!!!

Yippee----- 23 days and counting!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

As I recall when leaving Epcot after Illuminations, veer off to the left by Innovations (West?) and you will see the sidewalks. There are light displays embedded in the sidewalks.

They are located outside the Innovations west side. In a little garden like area. Place Space Ship Earth to your back and to the left of you. Look to your right and you will see a little garden area. That is where I have seen them. Hope this doesn't confuss you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter