Sparkle Skirts?

I dillydallyed for a year before i bought one (walked out of the W&D Expo in tears because i didn't fit the size i thought i should) but because this body is going to do it's first half marathon i bought one in time to train in it before the SWDS. I LOVE my sparkleskirt, pockets for fuel and chapstick and tissues and my phone and keys. it's really pretty, it doesn't ride up, my thighs aren't rubbing AND it's made in America. I'll pay premium prices for premium products made just down the street (or in this case I95) by my neighbors.

Thanks to all who replied. After messaging with the Sparkle Skirts folks, I ordered one last weekend. It came in mid-week, fits perfectly and my wife loves it and is already talking about getting another one (Minnie Mouse) if she decides to stick with the 5ks beyond SWDS.

I would like to ask a follow up to the OPs question:

Will we know in advance that they will be at the Expo? And, if we aren't arriving until Friday (the second expo day?) will a variety of sizes still be available? Thanks.
They are almost always there. I haven't been to an expo where they haven't. They always have a great selection! You are a thoughtful hubby! I am sure she will love the thought of this!

They haven't been at the WDW Marathon Weekend expo for the past couple of years - too expensive for them to get a booth. But they're normally at the other Disney expos.

They haven't been at the WDW Marathon Weekend expo for the past couple of years - too expensive for them to get a booth. But they're normally at the other Disney expos.

They weren't at Disneyland last year either. :(

That's probably a good thing, seeing how many skirts I have now. At least I had to wait until W&D to get my first one ... #math

That's probably a good thing, seeing how many skirts I have now. At least I had to wait until W&D to get my first one ... #math

They were at the Dark Side expo and my wife liked hers so much she had me spring for a Minnie Mouse patterned one!

I did get an e-mail from them this morning, if anyone is interested, that they are having a moving sale on their website.

Right, I forgot about that one. I know they were at Wine & Dine, Princess (probably the biggest weekend of the year for them), Tink and...I wanna say Avengers as well?

Just wanted to thank you guys for this thread! I ended up buying my first sparkle skirt at he expo and loved it! I got a basic black (it was appropriate for my dark side race and other general races I would do) but I will definitely entertain buying another one in fun colors/patterns someday!

Right, I forgot about that one. I know they were at Wine & Dine, Princess (probably the biggest weekend of the year for them), Tink and...I wanna say Avengers as well?

They have been at Light Side both years as well.

The best thing about Sparkle Skirts is that they hold their value well. There are Sparkle Addicts facebook groups where skirts are re sold. My first skirt I re sold for $5 less than I originally paid. Of course, that money went right into a different skirt.....

Going to have to get one of these skirts, they sound awesome.
The best thing about Sparkle Skirts is that they hold their value well. There are Sparkle Addicts facebook groups where skirts are re sold. My first skirt I re sold for $5 less than I originally paid. Of course, that money went right into a different skirt.....

Going to look for this facebook group, thanks!

SpakleSkirts (with the shorts and high price tag) are amazing, I've had one that I've been running regularly in for 4 years now and it's still in great shape. Plus, there's an abundance of pockets for the phone/keys/etc. when you're running. Honestly, they'll be at the expo so you can save on shipping and if your wife has a hard time finding running shorts that work for her, they're 100% worth it.

EXACT feelings my wife has regarding her SS.

p.s. - she's able to pack her Bodyguard in one of the pockets when we are out during our 1AM/6AM training sessions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter