Spam popups

I can only hit Disboards and not get the pop-up with DuckDuckGo. It is not a Google problem because it happens on Safari & Mozilla.

It’s back for me on my iPad Mini, Safari, same iPadOS 17.4.1. So far, nothing here on my iPhone, and I had no problem reading DISboards with Chrome on my Windows 11 desktop for the previous hour.

I keep getting Norton pop-up. Very difficult to see anything on the site without the pop-up coming up to fill the screen.

I've actually had the chrome problem (the same one robinb reported) prior to today but it was previously only occurring every 20 minutes and lasted for a couple of days. It's now made the site unusable on there for me (both on windows laptop and iPad), but fortunately it's working on Safari so far!

Things were bad for me yesterday morning, fine last night, and are now bad again. I just had six pop-ups trying to get to this page. Verizon, Norton, "scanning your device", and a red screen saying "your device doesn't have virus protection".

All has been well for me this afternoon and evening. Hope it’s resolved for everyone now.

I am repeatedly getting a fake Norton web page opening with 2 or 3 tabs that cover the entire page telling me it is scanning and finding problems. It ONLY happens when I open discords. I can open anything else, doesn't happen, but happens EVERY time I open DIS.... started today.

This is still happening to me too—sometimes the Norton ad, sometimes a 404 page (not after clicking anything)

I was having the Norton popup within a few seconds of being on the site a couple of days ago. I had to completely clear my browser data. Haven't had the problem since. I've been using chrome the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter