Spam attack on Theme Parks Attractions/Strategies Board

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
Looks like you guys are under attack. I tried reporting a few of the disgusting threads, but there is a timer between reports. The first four pages of the forum are nothing but spam threads. All appear to be different randomly generated users.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for reporting. I think I’ve cleaned up all but if I missed any please click ‘report’. Thanks for your help! Unfortunately when these hit we are not aware until we check the boards when we wake up.

Appreciate your help!
Is there a way to report posts without actually opening the thread/ post? Regarding certain spam that is clearly spam and I would rather not even give the post a click to get to the report button.

I only know of reporting posts by clicking on them. The post doesn't get a boost when you report it, and it really helps us when they are reported so we can get to them.

The Resorts Boards now has them - I clicked on one but couldn’t find the report button

Thank you so much for reporting. I think I’ve cleaned up all but if I missed any please click ‘report’. Thanks for your help! Unfortunately when these hit we are not aware until we check the boards when we wake up.

Appreciate your help!
I'm also getting full page pop up ads (for McAfee saying my subscription expired and a link to put in a credit card). I get it when using the disAbilities board - like every 10 seconds - I can't even use that board the pop up is relentless.

I'm also getting full page pop up ads (for McAfee saying my subscription expired and a link to put in a credit card). I get it when using the disAbilities board - like every 10 seconds - I can't even use that board the pop up is relentless.
Me as well! I'm going to clean my cache and history and reboot to see if it stops it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter