SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney is really MY thing, my husband likes it but more so goes because I love it. I can’t wait for this for HIM! Keep us posted!

Following! Doubtful it will be done by our trip in early November, but we’re really wanting to go with family in February anyways! 🤞

In a recent video DFB said rumors are the Space restaurant may be opening "soon". Anyone have any official or unofficial guesses?

Going 2nd week if December so I'm fairly sure it'll be open by then, but there are still so many questions about it.

I'll book it nonetheless if I'm able to.

Going 2nd week if December so I'm fairly sure it'll be open by then, but there are still so many questions about it.

I'll book it nonetheless if I'm able to.
I’m guessing we’ll get info at D23 including a name and opening date. Just 100% a guess.
I'm counting on it for our trip the second week of Dec and exactly think we'll get specifics soonish.

When is d23?
It's August 23-25. They'd probably announce any news for the space restaurant on August 25th because there is a session that will talk about the Epcot changes.

From MiceChat:

"10:30am – (Hall D23) Chairman Bob Chapek gives a look at what’s in the future for Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products. Attendees will learn about upcoming projects for Disney resorts around the world as well as get new information on the changes coming to EPCOT at the Walt Disney World Resort. "

I am hoping for a dec. opening, knowing full well it's going to be tough to get a res. since so many people are waiting for this one! Anything between the 9th-23rd would be great. So everyone watching D23 this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter