SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could start thread number 87287287289729872 about Disney IT!
But then this one would drop into oblivion until late August, or whenever Disney announces a reservation date. I figure I'm just doing my civic duty bumping it to the top of the list.

But then this one would drop into oblivion until late August, or whenever Disney announces a reservation date. I figure I'm just doing my civic duty bumping it to the top of the list.
You could just type bump instead :confused3

We are hoping for this to be open when we are there in mid-December -- I am curious how they will theme the food names -- "Super Sonic Spaghetti" ; "Martian Mashed Potatoes" ; "Venusian Venison" "Orbital Onion Rings" -- Anyone else have any suggestions ? 👽👽👽

We are hoping for this to be open when we are there in mid-December -- I am curious how they will theme the food names -- "Super Sonic Spaghetti" ; "Martian Mashed Potatoes" ; "Venusian Venison" "Orbital Onion Rings" -- Anyone else have any suggestions ? 👽👽👽
Extra points for the alien emoji’s!

Lol! Oh man...I hope the menu isn't not too terribly hokey. Actually, what do I care?? There's 200 wines to choose from!!!!!!

All I know is that I think there needs to be a Tang based cocktail. I read about one called the Buzz Aldrin that sounds fun. Really hoping for an ADR on 1/11 so I can dine there after the half.

We're going Feb.4-11th, 2020 and I made all our other ADRs bright and early this morning. The space restaurant is the last one I want to snag! Checking back here religiously!

Side note - I saw a February Princess Weekend thread, but I didn't seem to find a general February 2020 thread. I didn't want to start one if one already exists. Anyone else going in February too? Is there already a thread for that? (Sorry it's off-topic!)

Oh man. Just when I thought I was done looking for new things to add. My 8 year old would go crazy for this...so I guess I'll be watching this thread like a hawk too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter