SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are big ticket items on the menu with their own prices … then there is lobster which specifically states that it’s in addition to the prix fix cost … so are the other separate items things you can order instead of the fixed menu? There arethings there I would prefer to the fixed menu … but don’t want them on top of the fixed items …
So confusing!
Anyway, I fly home on the 21st. So I will be showing up at the front entrance at 10 am on the 20th to get in for lunch
AFAIK, the only a la carte menu is in the lounge. There are no individual big ticket items on the regular dining room menus, just supplementary charges for upgrades such as adding shrimp or lobster to the filet dinner or getting the big ribeye or stuffed lobster as the entree. Base price for dinner is $79 (most entrees), $97 (ribeye), $99 (crab-stuffed lobster). To that, you can add additional sides (potatoes, etc.). Lunch is $55 to start, with extra charges for sides, lobster upgrade and dessert.

Yikes, these prices are brutal. Isn’t this more expensive than crt? Yet it can hold twice as many guest and is not inside the mk castle nor have any characters (assuming that comes back). Wow. That must be one heck of an elevator and tv.
I might just have to get a reservation, go in, and then tell them we changed our minds and leave…I do want to walk in and see what they think is so awesome though.

Sorry if I missed this, but has it been stated if you’re there during the fireworks if they make it look like a space battle or if they just completely block it out with the space projectors so you don’t see the fireworks at all? Trying to decide what time to get a res for.

Also, I’ve been going under the assumption that once you can book an adr, it’ll be like BoG where prepay isn’t required. I know what they say about assuming, and I don’t want to get a nasty shock if it’s prepay like CRT.

Its up but I don't think its populated yet. Anybody get a ressy yet?
I tried multiple dates/combos last night before going to bed and also this am - no dice. I am assuming/hoping they just haven’t populated the open slots yet vs all openings booked already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter