SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space 220 is showing up on MDE now. No menu yet, just a description and it says to check back for details. Not sure if anyone posted this yet.

Just tried to look at it on MDE and got Cogsworth saying "we're working on fixing this page"....might be a good sign!

Space 220 is showing up on MDE now. No menu yet, just a description and it says to check back for details. Not sure if anyone posted this yet.
I'm sorry, I am having a bad day. Where is it located on MDE? It is not in my restaurant list when I go to look to see if ADRs are open for Space yet. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I'm sorry, I am having a bad day. Where is it located on MDE? It is not in my restaurant list when I go to look to see if ADRs are open for Space yet. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
I’m seeing it on the website listed under Things To Do - Dining - All Restaurants. There’s no menu yet and they are not taking reservations, but I don’t remember seeing it even listed here previously. Apologies if I’m mistaken about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter