SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they lost some personnel due to the long wait between the initial hiring posting and the actual opening. Even in the hospitality industry....people gotta eat!

Also worth mentioning none of those are really deal breakers as far as how long you need to train someone for. Wouldn't need more than a week or two of training. The cook position that is open is only for basic line/prep cooks. Typically those are cooks making the burgers and sandwiches etc vs running the kitchen and creating menu items.

Waiting and watching for reservations to open up. Anyone else nervous about what the prices will be? ..... I hope they won't be sky high......

Anyone else nervous about what the prices will be? ..... I hope they won't be sky high......

The Epcot map shows $$-$$$ for Space 220. By way of comparison, the Coral Reef and Rose and Crown are listed as $$. Le Cellier is listed as $$$.

I’m assuming no meals tax will be charged as this is located well outside Florida’s jurisdiction. Tee hee.

When did you reschedule for?
Haven't rescheduled just yet. Actually looking at doing two trips now: one this August, and a Spring Break "redo" next March.

So I'm hoping that Space 220 will be open by then... but with all the delays, and now this virus closure... who knows!!! Hope we're not all here months from now still waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter