SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this thread since I'm in the same boat as those hoping to snag a reservation. I was on the Disney Dining website and saw that dining plans will not be accepted.
Space 220 – Opening this Winter!

Epcot
Future World
Valid Park Admission Required
Unique/Themed Dining
Dining Plans Not Accepted
Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world – opening this winter!

Just found this thread since I'm in the same boat as those hoping to snag a reservation. I was on the Disney Dining website and saw that dining plans will not be accepted.

Epcot
Future World
Unique/Themed Dining
Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world – opening this winter!

I just dont think they uploaded any info yet - I expect the no dining plans accepted to change though.

What’s the best way to check for ADR’s for this dropping? Log in every morning at 7 am? I’ve got a trip coming up February 8-15 and I’d love to snag an ADR if it opens sometime during the trip.
touringplans actually has a reservation finder option where you can put the restaurant and a date range and it will alert you when it becomes available. Not sure if you need to be a paid member of the site or not (I am), but it's cheap.
If there are other sites that also do this, it'd be good to know since tp only allows 2 active searches at a time.

touringplans actually has a reservation finder option where you can put the restaurant and a date range and it will alert you when it becomes available. Not sure if you need to be a paid member of the site or not (I am), but it's cheap.
If there are other sites that also do this, it'd be good to know since tp only allows 2 active searches at a time.

Thanks for posting this. I just set a SPACE220 search up for my June trip. It is free. I've used this for other reservations in the past, but didn't think to look for a restaurant that wasn't even taking reservations yet!

Thanks! I am a tp member, I’ll do ahead and do this.

Epcot
Future World
Unique/Themed Dining
It is common for this statement (Dining Plans Not Accepted) to be displayed initially but often it changes quickly. I remember being disappointed when the Disney Springs extension first opened and all their dining options stated that the DDP was not accepted but that quickly changed.

Hopefully it will here too.

I am at the point now that I keep forgetting to check to see if reservations have opened up! I need to get my head back in the game. LOL. I'll be looking for last week February and have pretty much decided breakfast, lunch, dinner don't care, menu don't care. The only thing I care about is it can not conflict with our Savi's reservation, I am feeling like I can work around everything else.

we have a trip in May and I have actively checked every morning as well as put in a request on TP's as well. I was almost certain they would've rolled out the reservations by today but I was wrong.

Mouse Dining also has this feature, it is free but you do have to "sign-up" (create a logon)
There is also a feature where you can check dining availability for Disney restaurants (month view)

I am also a TP member and I can say that the TP reservation finder works quite well. I found Mouse Dining later on but my reservations were all locked down by then, so I did not have the opportunity to see if it was as good as TP.

Last edited:
we have a trip in May and I have actively checked every morning as well as put in a request on TP's as well. I was almost certain they would've rolled out the reservations by today but I was wrong.
I thought I was the only one obsessively checking each morning. I forgot about TP, added that just now too.

Mouse Dining also has this feature, it is free but you do have to "sign-up" (create a logon)
There is also a feature where you can check dining availability for Disney restaurants (month view)

I am also a TP member and I can say that the TP reservation finder works quite well. I found Mouse Dining later on but my reservations were all locked down by then, so I did not have the opportunity to see if it was as good as TP.

Mouse Dining is usually pretty good. I didnt know about the month view though... how do you do that?

Watching for our short trip in early March!

We almost always plan our trips inside of 180 days, so I often have to use both TP and Mouse Dining.
I've found TP to be a little bit quicker (they must check more often). Also every once in a while I'll get a false positive alert from Mouse Dining when the ADR system is having problems - saying there are multiple times available, and I go right away and there's nothing or it says the ADR system is down. That being said, Mouse Dining generally works well and gives you more free watches (5 I think) and since I only get 2 watches with free TP, I use them both.

To see the month view on Mouse Dining, just search for the restaurant.

I didn't know Space 220 was available on those systems yet, so thanks for the heads up - just added alerts!

Put us on the list of trying to Snag a TS Resv. for S220 as well for the summer....
It's basically just a wait, watch n see. :confused3

Thanks for this, I use the TP res finder and never even thought to see if it was an option in there. Hoping it opens up for our trip next month.

I keep checking and unchecking “watch” on this thread because it just won’t notify me. I’m posting in hopes it will now.

I wish they’d update us. I don’t mind it’s delayed but could we get some info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter