SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is an article saying expected opening date of 12/19. I cant find the original article that i found.

https://www.disneylists.com/2019/08...ars-hotel-details-in-first-round-of-d23-news/
better then nothing though!!

Just to clarify, the article says 'December 2019', because I know I, and maybe some others got nervous, who have vacations the first 2 weeks of December, might have immediately thought that meant December 19th, 2019 was the opening. And of course, there's no way of knowing if it will be open in the first half of the month or the 2nd, but I want to hope and dream that I have a chance of eating there as long as I can.

Just to clarify, the article says 'December 2019', because I know I, and maybe some others got nervous, who have vacations the first 2 weeks of December, might have immediately thought that meant December 19th, 2019 was the opening. And of course, there's no way of knowing if it will be open in the first half of the month or the 2nd, but I want to hope and dream that I have a chance of eating there as long as I can.
Yes, I also thought "12/19" meant December 19, 2019, until I read the article, which says "December 2019".

It looks like it will be even better than I imagined! But totally bummed that all they announced for an opening date was, "this Winter".

December 21 is first day of winter officially.

I have a bad feeling it will literally be the worst week to be in Disney, XMAS week, when this opens. Since that week is probably the busiest week of Disney of the year, it would be just like them to open it then.

You couldn't pay me to go to Disney that week. I purposely always avoid any of those infamous "bad" weeks thanks to those crowd alert sites that help you out. I mean, I understand the magical novelty of going to Disney during an actual holiday, like XMAS week, but that would wear out fast for me the minute I have to deal with 4 hour waits and barely being able to move and having to face the prospect of parks being closed due to capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter