Space Mountain Refurb -- Reopens October 26!

Aww, man. I'm there not long after. Hopefully it's a short one.

Bummer. That is my first day in the park. I thought they did a Halloween overlay? I was looking forward to that.

I feel like that’s a really odd time for refurbishment…

Depending on meteorological or astrological, fall starts beginning or end of September and ends beginning or end of December… so maybe down until mid November? Huge part of a very busy season to miss…

Bummer, no Space Mountain for me.
But that seems to be a running gag for my visits. Despite being from Europe, I usually visit WDW, but almost everytime I visit DLP Hyperspace Mountain is closed. So of course for my first ever visit to DL it had to be the same.

Bummer, no Space Mountain for me.
But that seems to be a running gag for my visits. Despite being from Europe, I usually visit WDW, but almost everytime I visit DLP Hyperspace Mountain is closed. So of course for my first ever visit to DL it had to be the same.
I’m sorry. Such a bummer. :( I wonder why the long refurb at one of the busiest times of the year? 🤔

There's a LOT of rides being taken down for Refurbishment lately. Is there a reason why?
Possibly delayed work from COVID times? Things backed up, short staffed, and supply shortages? I would imagine things would be deferred as much as possible to get back into routine cycles… but maybe time caught up with them?

There's a LOT of rides being taken down for Refurbishment lately. Is there a reason why?
Fantasyland refurbs for Peter Pan, Alice, Toad were for repairs due to rain and fireworks damage to the roof. During my trip in mid August, Toy Story was down. It seems DL is on a yearly schedule for refurb not seasonally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter