Space Mountain now has single-rider?

I can appreciate people not being comfortable with having single rider, as both a stand by line rider and a single rider for such a dark ride.

As a family of 4 with two teen kids, we use single rider often for RSR and sometimes get to race against each other. I doubt if my kids would be uncomfortable riding space as a single rider so I am not going to plant the seed with them since it could save us lots of time. The only reason you really need to be together is for pictures. I have a feeling though that single rider line could get pretty long!

During the first week of January the CM told us the single rider line was still pretty long sometimes 45-50 mins. I did see a huge line the 3 days we were there.

During the first week of January the CM told us the single rider line was still pretty long sometimes 45-50 mins. I did see a huge line the 3 days we were there.

WOW! I bet that made the regular line shorter. Might as well stay together for an hour if it takes that long for single rider.

SRL was about 15 minutes or so when I went this evening around 6pm. Signage was great for seeing where to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter