• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space 220 walk ups?

Melissa6975

Earning My Ears
Does Space 220 allow for any walk ups? If I were to go at park open and try to get something later in the day, is that a thing? Or is it ADR only?

The bar is walk up, and if you go at the time they open (might be later than park opening) they might have some dining reservations available.

The bar is walk up, and if you go at the time they open (might be later than park opening) they might have some dining reservations available.

Wait that is a thing? I thought the 220 Lounge reservations cut out the walk-up bar option....so walk-up bar is still possible?

Thank you! I’m hopeful this is the case! My little guy wants this so bad and after reading reviews of the restaurant I’d much rather have the lounge. Fingers crossed.

Thank you! I’m hopeful this is the case! My little guy wants this so bad and after reading reviews of the restaurant I’d much rather have the lounge. Fingers crossed.
Bar is seating at the actual bar and will only seat adults over 21. It never hurts to walk up and ask if there is a lounge table available, sometimes there are cancellations

Bar is seating at the actual bar and will only seat adults over 21. It never hurts to walk up and ask if there is a lounge table available, sometimes there are cancellations
So if we can get a “lounge table” they will allow a kid? I know a bar won’t allow a kid to be there but I guess I didn’t even think of that when thinking “lounge” at a Disney place. Lol. It’s that “bubble”. Haha!

So if we can get a “lounge table” they will allow a kid? I know a bar won’t allow a kid to be there but I guess I didn’t even think of that when thinking “lounge” at a Disney place. Lol. It’s that “bubble”. Haha!
Definitely allowed at a lounge table. Most places at Disney do allow kids to sit at the bar, Space is an exception. I've been trying to get lounge reservations since November on 4 separate trips and haven't had any luck. I haven't tried as a last minute walk up because I usually make other plans. I hope it works for you

There is the bar, and the lounge tables. You reserve the lounge tables, and the bar is walk up. Not sure if it's true they don't allow kids at the bar. I've seen different experiences. It might depend on how little your "little guy" is.

There is the bar, and the lounge tables. You reserve the lounge tables, and the bar is walk up. Not sure if it's true they don't allow kids at the bar. I've seen different experiences. It might depend on how little your "little guy" is.
He’s 9.

From Disney Food Blog
"UPDATE:
We stopped by Space 220 and asked a Cast Member about this change. They told us that, starting tomorrow (December 2nd) and going forward, the Space 220 Lounge will require reservations. There will still be a standby line for the bar, but minors will not be permitted. So if there are people under 21 in your group, you’ll need reservations for Space 220 no matter where you eat (the Lounge or the Dining Room). But if you can’t get reservations for the day you’ll be there, you can still walk up to sit at the bar without reserving your spot ahead of time."

Link to answer on PlanDisney
Space 220 bar

From Disney Food Blog
"UPDATE:
We stopped by Space 220 and asked a Cast Member about this change. They told us that, starting tomorrow (December 2nd) and going forward, the Space 220 Lounge will require reservations. There will still be a standby line for the bar, but minors will not be permitted. So if there are people under 21 in your group, you’ll need reservations for Space 220 no matter where you eat (the Lounge or the Dining Room). But if you can’t get reservations for the day you’ll be there, you can still walk up to sit at the bar without reserving your spot ahead of time."

Link to answer on PlanDisney
Space 220 bar
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter