Space 220 Restaurant Question

Robertsaraxo

Earning My Ears
Hi !

So my sister is obsessed with Space and we managed to get a reservation next week for the Space 220 Restaurant. The only thing is is she has now looked at the menu and doesn’t think she will eat anything off the pre fix menu but still wants to just look at the place. With our reservation our we able to just get drinks in the restaurant or do we have to have the pre fix meal? Or the other thing is can we go in with out reservation and if she looks again when she’s there and decides there’s nothing she will eat can we just leave ?

Thanks

If you have a reservation in the restaurant you need to order the pre fixe menu. You can't go in an look around without a reservation either.

You can get a reservation for the lounge and order whatever you like but that is a different reservation than at the restaurant.

Hi !

So my sister is obsessed with Space and we managed to get a reservation next week for the Space 220 Restaurant. The only thing is is she has now looked at the menu and doesn’t think she will eat anything off the pre fix menu but still wants to just look at the place. With our reservation our we able to just get drinks in the restaurant or do we have to have the pre fix meal? Or the other thing is can we go in with out reservation and if she looks again when she’s there and decides there’s nothing she will eat can we just leave ?

Thanks
are you ready to pay the prefix price no matter what you order/look around

Anything on either of the menus? Or just stuff off the lounge menu?
I believe with a lounge reservation, you can either get the whole prix fixe menu (at the whole price) or order off the lounge menu. You can’t order a la carte off the main menu. But, lounge reservations are very difficult to get.

I heard that there is also extremely limited bar seating that is walk up, and no kids allowed. Doesn’t hurt to ask at opening time if you can go to the bar. But, I wouldn’t count on this.

You can order anything off the lounge menu or you can order from the prix fixe menu in the lounge area.

I believe with a lounge reservation, you can either get the whole prix fixe menu (at the whole price) or order off the lounge menu. You can’t order a la carte off the main menu. But, lounge reservations are very difficult to get.

I heard that there is also extremely limited bar seating that is walk up, and no kids allowed. Doesn’t hurt to ask at opening time if you can go to the bar. But, I wouldn’t count on this.

Thanks. I'll probably just aim to do prix fixe for lunch. There isn't really anything I see on the lounge menu that I like and/or that could probably be made gluten-free. At least I know the prix fixe menu can almost all be made gluten-free.

Hi !

Thanks

Your options would be to try to switch to a lounge reservation so you can order a la carte from the lounge menu or just get drinks or try to get seats as walk-ups (could be quite a long wait). If you have reservations for the restaurant, you will be expected to order and pay for the prix-fixe meal.

Thanks. I'll probably just aim to do prix fixe for lunch. There isn't really anything I see on the lounge menu that I like and/or that could probably be made gluten-free. At least I know the prix fixe menu can almost all be made gluten-free.
We split the deviled eggs which were delicious and the shrimp cocktail-both are gluten free. The waitress mentioned other items could be modified but those were the only 2 from the lounge menu I was interested in. Then I had my own chocolate cheesecake for dessert which was modified to be gluten free. It was the white crunchy pearls that had to be removed. It was excellent and very filling.

We split the deviled eggs which were delicious and the shrimp cocktail-both are gluten free. The waitress mentioned other items could be modified but those were the only 2 from the lounge menu I was interested in. Then I had my own chocolate cheesecake for dessert which was modified to be gluten free. It was the white crunchy pearls that had to be removed. It was excellent and very filling.

Good to know. Although deviled eggs and shrimp cocktail are things that I don't eat. LOL.

If you can get a lounge reservation instead, you could order off either menu - prix fixe or lounge a la carte.

If you want to do the bar, it's walk up only and you have to stand in a physical line. We did that and were glad that was the choice we made.

So, if I am understanding correctly - if you have a restaurant lunch reservation you have to have the fixed price menu, cannot order off the lounge menu?
Tia

So, if I am understanding correctly - if you have a restaurant lunch reservation you have to have the fixed price menu, cannot order off the lounge menu?
Tia
If you have a lunch reservation for the restaurant, fixed price menu only. Have a lunch reservation for the lounge? Either the fixed price menu or the lounge menu are options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter