Space 220 Reservation availability

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
How hard is it to get this reservation? Party of 4, we'll be there 7 nights. I'd rather have the lounge since I'm not into spending a lot of time on dining. I'll take the restaurant if I have to. I mainly want the experience.

Very difficult, in my experience. Search for the last couple days of your trip right at the 60 day mark.

My husband didn’t originally want to do Space 220 on our recent trip. When he changed his mind, I was unable to get an ADR for the entire 10 days despite using a couple of adr finders. (To be completely honest, one opening came through but I wasn’t fast enough to snag it).

I have read the lounge accepts walk ups if you go right when they open. We chose not to shift our plans for that, but it is a possibility if you strike out before that.

If you can’t snag a reservation, go first thing and ask if there are any reservations available for the day and know that it will likely be a dinner reservation if any are available. Lounge is very rare for these walk ups, as the restaurant side is the one that tends to have a spot or two (the lounge is very small). Most walk ups are for bar seating, and you must be 21 to sit at the bar, so that may or may not work for your party. You can still order lounge food at the bar. I was there for a week in September when it was pretty slow, and I was never able to snag a res for 4 for the lounge even with two reservation finders looking for me. I could have easily snagged a res for the restaurant, but no one wanted the prix fixe menu as we had plans to eat elsewhere. The two of my group who hadn’t been (DS and I have been a few times & didn’t really want to go again) were able to walk up around 8pm and walk right into two bar seats so they grab a drink and see what it looked like, which was their main goal.

Last edited:
We are going during a busy time and there was plenty of the main and lounge for a party of three. Definitely plan to start at the end of the trip.

Been twice, walk up for Restaurant (they give return time) and Bar (you had to stand there in line) only. Lounge not available for walk up. Bar was long wait. Keep trying!

We were there last week, walked up midday for a seat at the bar--no waiting. It was...fine. Neither the drinks nor the food were particularly exceptional, the effects were meh. I hope you get to try it!

We were there last week, walked up midday for a seat at the bar--no waiting. It was...fine. Neither the drinks nor the food were particularly exceptional, the effects were meh. I hope you get to try it!
We may not keep ours. DH and DD just looked at me like I had three heads when I described it 🤣

We may not keep ours. DH and DD just looked at me like I had three heads when I described it 🤣
If it's not a big ordeal to get in you should check it out. It was "cute" but not an experience that was especially impressive. You could get in & out in an hour or so. If quality of food/drink is more important than the special effects, you'd do better elsewhere.

If it's not a big ordeal to get in you should check it out. It was "cute" but not an experience that was especially impressive. You could get in & out in an hour or so. If quality of food/drink is more important than the special effects, you'd do better elsewhere.
Yeah, was hoping not to have to do the prix fix menu. We're really just curious to see the place. It's probably a one and done for us.

Thanks all. Good advice about walk ups. Hoping just to get into the bar now. There are so many options at Epcot, we (well I) really just want to see the place.

At 60 days + 4, we were able to only find tables of two for the lounge. We did find 2 tables for 2 five minutes a apart so we reserved both. I know we likely won't sit together but our group is two couples so we can make it work. Maybe they will make the magic happen.

Last edited:
Our reservation window opened yesterday. Tons of availability for lunch and dinner but zero availability for the lounge.

I’ve been playing with Space 220 reservations party of 4 or 5 for the last month or so, so I would know what to expect. I’ve found that there are usually same day reservations available periodically throughout the day.

They seem to come up at 10/10:30am and 1:45/2:15pm and between 4 and 5pm. Yesterday afternoon there were 3 times for dinner - early, mid and later in the evening and a 3:30 lunch spot. The Lounge rarely comes up, but I have seen it from time to time.

This just came up now.. for today for 5

IMG_0408.png

Our reservation window opened yesterday. Tons of availability for lunch and dinner but zero availability for the lounge.
Yep, I tried daily for the lounge for four, as two in my group really wanted to try it (we’ve been several times) but they didn’t want the restaurant. I saw tons of restaurant availability, even day off, but even with a restaurant finder I could never get the lounge for four. I did find the lounge for two on my own the day before, so I grabbed it for my nephew and wife, so they could experience it. We were there at a slow time in September, so I was a little surprised.

My window opened this morning and there wasn’t a darn thing in either lounge or restaurant available for 2 or 4 guests on any of the 3 possible days we could go.

Yep, I tried daily for the lounge for four, as two in my group really wanted to try it (we’ve been several times) but they didn’t want the restaurant. I saw tons of restaurant availability, even day off, but even with a restaurant finder I could never get the lounge for four. I did find the lounge for two on my own the day before, so I grabbed it for my nephew and wife, so they could experience it. We were there at a slow time in September, so I was a little surprised.
At 60 days + 4, we were able to only find tables of two for the lounge. We did find 2 tables for 2 five minutes a apart so we reserved both. I know we likely won't sit together but our group is two couples so we can make it work. Maybe they will make the magic happen.

So, maybe the lounge has more tables for 2 than anything? What about bar seating? Is there a bar with seating?

So, maybe the lounge has more tables for 2 than anything? What about bar seating? Is there a bar with seating?
There are 10 seats at the bar, and it’s walk-up only for those 21 and up. People will start lining up around 10ish for the 11am open.There is no waitlist; you must wait for a spot.

Lounge was easy to get into for the last few days of my 7 day trip. Lots of availability at all times. This was for an April/23 trip.

Tried 60 days out and all throughout the weeks leading to our September trip, but couldn't get the lounge. I happened to be at Epcot looking at my phone, so I was able to get that for 2 for the next day when I got a notification from the TP reservation finder.

The restaurant showed up semi-frequently but the lounge was very hard. I think that was the only notification I got.

The lounge seems pretty much impossible. I tried at 60 days plus 4 and not a single time was available for two people. There was a decent selection of times for both lunch and dinner in the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter