Space 220- menu sides in lounge?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
My husband and I ate in the lounge in November and I remember having the option of the prix fix menu or the lounge. We had lounge appetizers and they were delicious.

I have a reservation for the lounge with my kids in June, and I was browsing the menu online and I noticed on the prix fix menu there are ala cart sides like potato wedges for $8.

Does anyone know if those can be ordered separately or only if I buy the full menu?

Thank you!

from what I understand it's either the lounge menu or the full prix fixe, but I don't know anyone who has ever specifically asked about the sides.

From what I heard, if you're sitting in the lounge you can eat from any menu you want.

you could, but if you choose the prix fixe you pay for the full meal. the request is about the separate sides on the prix fixe menu though.

Thanks for starting this thread I was wondering the same thing. Also, can anyone confirm if they do walk up waitlist for lunch and dinner at the lounge? I’m trying to increase my chances of getting a spot.

they do walkups at the bar, and it looks like nobody under 21 can sit there. For the lounge tables, you can ask when you get there but I think you'd have to be really lucky for a lounge table reservation to be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter