Space 220 Lounge

Note with the Bar: you will have your backs to the screens so it's not so easy to view "outer space"

Is the lounge menu just those 8 or so appetizer bites? Can you just order drinks?
Yes you can just order drinks if you’re in the Lounge section.

Fwiw today was my ADR day, no Lounge available for party of 3-4 at 60+3 or +4. Limited availability for a party of 2. I was able to get my party of 4 at 60+ 8 with decent availability still showing. (Just some stats for those trying guess if it’s worth getting up at 3am if you live on the West Coast to try to book this ADR.)

Keep an eye on the app to snag cancellations within 2-3 days of your intended trip to Epcot. Other than that, when it was just my wife and I, we've gotten in 2 different times by just walking up and seeing if there were any last-minute cancellations or no-shows.

We had good luck with a walk up, Aug of 2022, around 2 PM. No guarantees, but worth a try if you’re there.

I think the ability to book the whole split stay is dependent on the CM you happen to get when you call. Some are insisting that they can’t book the full split stay at the time of the first reservation.
Agreed. I was unable to do so on my last attempt. We have another split stay this June and hoping I’ll have better luck. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter