Space 220 Lounge

jwrentzel

Earning My Ears
Has anybody had any luck with doing walk up wait list for the space 220 lounge? That’s the only thing I missed on my reservation day. Lounge is really all we need not looking for a full meal since it’s still food and wine when we go and will be eating all day, and if you have done walk up how early do I have get there for a party of 4? Restaurant opening? An hour before hand?

You can do standby for bar seating which is in the lounge. Have never done it myself since I can’t sit on the bar stools but have seen the line when I’ve dined there. It forms early. I believe you can order the full restaurant or lounge menu.

Two years ago we did the line. About 10 deeps before it opened. Took about 90 mins.

Still stalking a reservation for 10/17 or 10/20.

When we checked in for the lounge at about 2:50 on Sunday the two ladies ahead of us were quoted a 90 minute (stand in a physical line) wait for seats at the bar. We enjoyed it more than expected and will (reservation permitting…) return on a future trip.

You can do standby for bar seating which is in the lounge. Have never done it myself since I can’t sit on the bar stools but have seen the line when I’ve dined there. It forms early. I believe you can order the full restaurant or lounge menu.
So the only seating in the lounge is stools?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter