Space 220 lounge to La Cava experience

Jlane5000

Mouseketeer
I somehow managed to snag these reservations but am a bit concerned at the timings. Space is 11:30am and La Cava is 1pm. All we are planning to do is have a drink and a few small bites at the lounge, but I also remember the walk between here to world showcase is longer than it appears. Are these timings doable without rushing/ruining Space? Is 1hr enough time to give space from checkin to leaving? Thanks 😊

I somehow managed to snag these reservations but am a bit concerned at the timings. Space is 11:30am and La Cava is 1pm. All we are planning to do is have a drink and a few small bites at the lounge, but I also remember the walk between here to world showcase is longer than it appears. Are these timings doable without rushing/ruining Space? Is 1hr enough time to give space from checkin to leaving? Thanks 😊
That early in the day, you should be seated fairly promptly at Space. I found the service in the Lounge to be excellent so I think you should be just fine with your timing.

Sounds like great fun! Enjoy :-)

Interested in knowing about your dining & ” beverage” trip reports.

Hinestly , it probably will be a smart choice to not overindulge with first selection. Space220 is next to TestTrak so not very far from Mexico…
Perfect planning and very lucky !

Last edited:
I googled and realized my mistake…
The “Experience” is ADR and I did not see a price on the Disney site… the description is unique.

Last edited:

I googled and realized my mistake…
The “Experience” is ADR and I did not see a price on the Disney site… the description is unique.
Salud
I emailed them, its $150 pp (plus tax and gratuity)

Interested in knowing about your dining & ” beverage” trip reports.

Hinestly , it probably will be a smart choice to not overindulge with first selection. Space220 is next to TestTrak so not very far from Mexico…
Perfect planning and very lucky !

thanks! yes the idea is to get some food in the tummy at space before the tequila tasting 😉

Gosh I also just learned the 4 step “Tequila Toast “
Wish I could invite myself to join you!
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter