Space 220 lounge - full menu?

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
Hello,
We are going to EP next week and I just managed to snag a Space 220 lounge reservation. I want to make sure we can still order the full menu while sitting in the lounge (DH and I will just get drinks&appys, but the kids will want the full kids meal). Do they still allow the full menu to be ordered in the lounge?

Thanks!

I could be very wrong here (so why am I responding?) but I think they will hand you a limited menu. But I wouldn’t hesitate to ask for a full one- why would they want to make less money?

Edit: yes. They will give you a “flight bites” menu with a few apps and a bunch of drinks.

Hello,
We are going to EP next week and I just managed to snag a Space 220 lounge reservation. I want to make sure we can still order the full menu while sitting in the lounge (DH and I will just get drinks&appys, but the kids will want the full kids meal). Do they still allow the full menu to be ordered in the lounge?

Thanks!

You can still order the pre-fixe menu in the lounge.

You can order the whole meal that they serve in the restaurant or anything on the limited menu. They were super flexible in the lounge and it is better than the restaurant for me! It was so nice to not HAVE to do the PreFix. We ordered one full lunch and one appetizer and split everything.

They were super flexible in the lounge

I guess... If by "flexible" you mean "You can order individual items from the lounge menu OR the entire prix fixe menu from the restaurant side."

That's not flexible to me.

To me, flexible would be allowing you to order individual items from the restaurant menu rather than the whole thing. And they don't. So nope...not flexible IMHO.

DH and I ate in the lounge in January. As PP says, each one of us could choose between the prix fixe meal and the lounge menu. Enjoy - it was a fun place to eat! Tell your kids to watch for the astronaut walking their astronaut dog!

Here's a question I haven't seen...

Can you get something from the lounge menu and a SIDE from the restaurant menu? Like the sliders (though I hate them - I'd rather have one large burger) and the side of potato wedges?

Don’t think so. But the sliders come with fries so not sure why you would want that unless you prefer wedges.036ABA50-DCB1-420A-8847-84972B51F56C.jpeg

You can order the whole meal that they serve in the restaurant or anything on the limited menu. They were super flexible in the lounge and it is better than the restaurant for me! It was so nice to not HAVE to do the PreFix. We ordered one full lunch and one appetizer and split everything.
That is such a good idea….I have managed to snag a lounge reservation and was super happy because I don’t think we could justify having a 3 course meal each, but sharing and adding something from the lounge menu would be a perfect balance :)

If we are a party of 9 (2 families), can we still book the lounge on 1 reservation? Or do the 2 families have to book on separate reservations?

If we are a party of 9 (2 families), can we still book the lounge on 1 reservation? Or do the 2 families have to book on separate reservations?
If the system will allow you to book 9 on a single ADR, you can do it. But I don't think the lounge has tables that large. You'll probably do better to book for a party of 6 and a party of 4. When you make the ADR, put a different member of the party (who has their own MDE account) as lead guest on the first one, and leave yourself as lead on the second. Then make sure everyone is there 10-15 minutes before the earlier ADR, check in with the CM, not via MDE, tell them you're together and would like to be seated as close together as possible, then be patient while they do their best to accommodate you. BTW you don't have to list any of the other guests on either ADR, unless you want to link them so they'll see the ADR in their own MDE. And the restaurant won't care who sits at which table, so it doesn't matter which guests are listed on which ADR.

Hello,

Thanks!

We were there yesterday. The kids full menu is prefix price of $29.99 per child. Includes One Main dish (bowl of sub par spaghetti for example, one beverage & one tiny dessert. The lounge menu is a la carte and has appetizer options that are not available in the prefix.

I am so happy to read these comments. I think when I made our reservations I was either too anxious or did not see the reservation tab for the restaurant so I made them for the lounge not aware they were two different catagories, it may not even had shown up as available. I was concerned we could not see as well or order from the regular menu. Sounds like by accident we snagged the better of the two...smjj

Yes you can order off either menu in the lounge. I agree that the lounge is the better reservation to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter