Space 220 Lounge for 6?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
I thought I had read there was no seating for 6 in Space 220 Lounge. If this is the case should we try to book for four and two? That seems impossible to grab two separate reservations at 60+4-

I thought I had read there was no seating for 6 in Space 220 Lounge. If this is the case should we try to book for four and two? That seems impossible to grab two separate reservations at 60+4-
You are right on both counts. They max out at 4 and it's going to be very hard to get overlapping times at 60+4.

If there are two of you booking on ADR morning and you each make it your top priority, you may get lucky.

To piggyback on this question - does anyone know how many tables of 6 versus 4 there are in the main restaurant part? I've had alerts set up for both but so far only ones for 4 have come through, none of which I've managed to snag.

I have had alerts set up for just 2, they come through and literally by the time I get there (like 15-20 second) they’re gone. I am just hoping we can get something the day before we want to go as people cancel within the 24 hour window. Honestly SO frustrating!

Wow I had no idea they maxed out at 4! I've been trying for 6 since my 60 days and not that I figured something would come up but now it really explains why!

I’m struggling to find something for 3 or 4 for 60+5/6

I got lunch or dinner options in the restaurant but nothing for the lounge, unless I move down to 2 people

Last edited:
Lounge is often available to book at 60+7 or +8 forward and only for up to 4 peoples. It’s the most difficult ADR of all right now.

To piggyback on this question - does anyone know how many tables of 6 versus 4 there are in the main restaurant part? I've had alerts set up for both but so far only ones for 4 have come through, none of which I've managed to snag.
There are lots of tables that seat 4+. Almost every table at the window is a booth that can seat more than two on either side. The only pic I have is a panorama, so it’s kind of hard to tell (plus it’s dark), but if you look at any blogger’s pic you can see those tables are long, and there are also several round tables that can hold more than 4. There are some long table in the raise section as well.

Attachments

• 60C31F17-7690-4D2B-BE76-1D69A6962A7F.jpeg
    60C31F17-7690-4D2B-BE76-1D69A6962A7F.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
There are lots of tables that seat 4+. Almost every table at the window is a booth that can seat more than two on either side. The only pic I have is a panorama, so it’s kind of hard to tell (plus it’s dark), but if you look at any blogger’s pic you can see those tables are long, and there are also several round tables that can hold more than 4. There are some long table in the raise section as well.
Those are restaurant tables, not lounge tables as asked on this thread. Max occupancy in the lounge seems to be for 4.

Those are restaurant tables, not lounge tables as asked on this thread. Max occupancy in the lounge seems to be for 4.
My response was to the poster who asked about seating in the restaurant area. It is definitely true the lounge only seats a max of four, as I was in the lounge when I took the pic.

Yes that's what I thought which is why I'm wondering why I get so many more alerts for tables of 4 than I do for tables of 6 if the booths could theoretically fit both. Wondering if it might have to do with overall restaurant capacity for fire hazards sake or something else. But I haven't been fast enough to get a table for 4 either. I've never been this close to a trip without my ADRs booked, and this trip I'm only going for one per day!

Yes that's what I thought which is why I'm wondering why I get so many more alerts for tables of 4 than I do for tables of 6 if the booths could theoretically fit both. Wondering if it might have to do with overall restaurant capacity for fire hazards sake or something else. But I haven't been fast enough to get a table for 4 either. I've never been this close to a trip without my ADRs booked, and this trip I'm only going for one per day!
I've sat in the booths, and I would not be putting 6 there.

From DISNEY TOURIST BLOG

You can see the tables for six and booths set for 4.

1666460231227.png

1666460247404.png

Now this may be the only table where it is possible, and if so it may be virtually impossible to get, I don't know. However, in March of this year my family had two reservations at Space220 for a group of 4 and a group of 5. Counting the baby there were indeed 9 of us. I asked at check-in and they were able to seat us all together.

The table in question was on the lower level but not directly beside the "windows" and it was the last table on the left hand side of the restaurant. It had a longer, curved booth and then chairs around the other side.

I finally managed to get a table for 4 with help from a certain fairy. Hated to shell out extra for a service like that but I could never manage to get an alert on time (several came through yesterday for less than ideal times, but even when I tried to get those the app glitched out on me and when I signed back in they were gone). Is it likely that we'll be fine showing up with 6? I don't mind doing the line up at 10:30 if need be and I'll keep trying to modify for 6 but if it doesn't come through I'm going to keep what I have and hope for the best. We'll be 4 adults and 2 small kids so I think the booths would be fine.

I finally managed to get a table for 4 with help from a certain fairy. Hated to shell out extra for a service like that but I could never manage to get an alert on time (several came through yesterday for less than ideal times, but even when I tried to get those the app glitched out on me and when I signed back in they were gone). Is it likely that we'll be fine showing up with 6? I don't mind doing the line up at 10:30 if need be and I'll keep trying to modify for 6 but if it doesn't come through I'm going to keep what I have and hope for the best. We'll be 4 adults and 2 small kids so I think the booths would be fine.
Space220 is one that I’ve heard reports that they don’t allow extra guests. Can you book for 2 later and split?

It is not just table size, it is head count that is the bigger issue. You might get turned away, especially since they are not a Disney restaurant (tend to be less flexible). I'd either get another ADR for 2 at the same time and hope they seat you together (might be a table) OR get there early in the morning to wait in line to try to have them added if you can't modify. Personally I wouldn't show up with extras there unless two are prepared to go eat elsewhere.

It is not just table size, it is head count that is the bigger issue. You might get turned away, especially since they are not a Disney restaurant (tend to be less flexible). I'd either get another ADR for 2 at the same time and hope they seat you together (might be a table) OR get there early in the morning to wait in line to try to have them added if you can't modify. Personally I wouldn't show up with extras there unless two are prepared to go eat elsewhere.
That was my concern, I've worked in restaurants so I know that sometimes overall headcount for fire safety reasons can be a big reason. I'll see if my mom can book a table for 2 in her MDE in the next few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter