Space 220 Lounge - 60+__?

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
I did a search and couldn't find any recent discussion of this - does anyone know how many days into the trip one is likely to be able to reserve Space 220 Lounge? One thing I read said 60+8. Is it still that bad? Has anyone had luck with this without using a reservation alert app? This is for 4 ppl for lunch-ish.

When I booked the lounge at 60+10 for a trip in July that we ended up cancelling, I also checked 60+9 and found availabilities to be surprisedly low. Restaurant side was wide-open but the lounge is the most difficult ADR at WDW right now.

The lounge is very small, and the spots are high demand. I would expect to need 60+9, and even then maybe not?

We were only able to get a 60+8 for our last trip, but it wasn't one of our "Epcot days," so we didn't take it. With persistence, however, we were able to score a lounge seating the while we were on our trip for lunch the next day we were at Epcot.

So, yes, these are still very hard to get, but, as with all things popular at Disney, don't give up until the bitter end.

Last edited:

I tried this morning for our upcoming trip. We planned on being in Epcot on our 2nd and 5th days and nothing was available. Just for kicks and giggles I looked at our checkout day (60 + 8) and could have booked any time I wanted. I then checked the day before even though it wouldn't have worked for us out of curiosity and nothing was available. So it does seem that 60 +8 is the sweet spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter