SPACE 220 ISSUE

JoAnnPan

DIS Veteran
Was looking for 2 people for 1/28 - showed nothing available - was able to book it for 4 - I don't understand why they do that - seems unfair. Happy to get it but will just have to tell them at check in only 2 (?). Anyone else have this happen?

Was looking for 2 people for 1/28 - showed nothing available - was able to book it for 4 - I don't understand why they do that - seems unfair. Happy to get it but will just have to tell them at check in only 2 (?). Anyone else have this happen?

yep I do that all the time. When I’m looking for reservations for 2 and can’t find anything, I always check for 4 and grab it if it’s available.

Yep, I’ve had to do it for years too, especially at certain restaurants. It’s annoying but it’s a game you have to play.

Yep, I’ve had to do it for years too, especially at certain restaurants. It’s annoying but it’s a game you have to play.
And, as we recently found out, there's no easy way to add a guest to an existing reservation, even if you would be seated at a table for 4 anyway! Since our daughter often decides to join us last minute, we will probably start making reservations for 4 instead of 2 whenever possible: amazing that it's actually easier to get sometimes, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter