Space 220 ADR Open.. and Gone.

ParklandDISDad

Mouseketeer
Hey all.

So, Space 220 opened today along with ADR for reservations starting next week. I set my alarm for this morning, but got distracted with getting the kids ready for school and out the door. By the time I jumped on a little after 8am I wasn't able to find anything for our late October trip... or for any of the random weekdays I spot checked in October or November either. I mean those things disappeared faster than RITR boarding passes pre-shut down. Has anyone had any luck this morning? Hoping I'll be able to score an ADR for our December trip when we get to 60 days out.

I signed in at 5am (7am eastern time) and there were none available any days. The website states you have to have a reservation for the specific park that day too (or maybe I misunderstood it) so I switched all our days to Epcot. I still didn’t have any luck. I’m hoping something is broken and we can get something later.

Huh. Do you think it's possible they didn't drop today like they were supposed to? It's a little implausible to think that they all disappeared within seconds.

ADRs dropped this morning just after 5:30am EST..

the systems were very glitchy - I lost 4 reservations before finally getting one for our trip...

it was a hot mess!

The website states you have to have a reservation for the specific park that day too
No.

(or maybe I misunderstood it)
Yes.

The website language just means "you have to have a park reservation at Epcot to USE the dining reservation... You can't show up at Epcot without a Park Pass and expect them to let you in just because you have a dining reservation.

ADRs dropped this morning just after 5:30am EST..

the systems were very glitchy - I lost 4 reservations before finally getting one for our trip...

it was a hot mess!

They opened about 5:35 am EST. Many people did get them but they went fast. Sorry.

Oh man. Crazy thing is I was up at 530a lol. Fingers crossed Ill be able to nab some for December come next month.

Normally ADRs open online at 6 am EST. A few weeks ago, it moved to 5:45 am. Steakhouse 71 opened about 5:30 am last week. So by 8am, things had been open for hours, not seconds.

Wow. Good to know. Thank you!

Hey all.

So, Space 220 opened today along with ADR for reservations starting next week. I set my alarm for this morning, but got distracted with getting the kids ready for school and out the door. By the time I jumped on a little after 8am I wasn't able to find anything for our late October trip... or for any of the random weekdays I spot checked in October or November either. I mean those things disappeared faster than RITR boarding passes pre-shut down. Has anyone had any luck this morning? Hoping I'll be able to score an ADR for our December trip when we get to 60 days out.
[/QUOTE
It was insane. ADRs are suppose to open at 7AM, they opened them around 5AM according to others accounts. I told my mom to check at 7AM for a reservations for her upcoming bday trip - all gone.

How does anyone get reservations? Never able to secure….so bummed…..now I have to decide if trip is worth it with all the “improvements”. I don’t like having to pay a surcharge just to ride a certain ride. Sure is a money grab these days. Damn Chepek! Will be 6 less money paying customers come October 1. Not a very magical experience….that’s for sure.

Quoting @buffy71 “It was insane. ADRs are suppose to open at 7AM, they opened them around 5AM according to others accounts. I told my mom to check at 7AM for a reservations for her upcoming bday trip - all gone.”

Sorry you missed them. But ADRs go live at 7am by phone. It has been 6 am online for as long as I can remember, I think since booking ADRs went online. It did go to 5:45 earlier this summer. And last week, it was about 5:30 for Steakhouse 71. Which is why so many people were checking before 6 this morning.

ADRs are supposed to go live around 6am EST. Reservations went live for me around 534 AM - that’s about the time other people have posted they went live. The “shell” or “skeleton” of dates was available since at least 10pm last night but searching only yielded no available/dates times until I refreshed at 534am.

I learned this by accident when I couldn’t sleep last Thursday and just for fun checked SH71 reservations at around 540am. The dessert parties dropped about 15 minutes early on Friday and the Celebrate at the Top of the world dropped about 5 minutes early.

7 am is when the phones open and I would imagine all the ADRs were long gone by 7am EST.

Normally ADRs open online at 6 am EST. A few weeks ago, it moved to 5:45 am. Steakhouse 71 opened about 5:30 am last week. So by 8am, things had been open for hours, not seconds.
ADRs are supposed to go live around 6am EST. Reservations went live for me around 534 AM - that’s about the time other people have posted they went live. The “shell” or “skeleton” of dates was available since at least 10pm last night but searching only yielded no available/dates times until I refreshed at 534am.

I learned this by accident when I couldn’t sleep last Thursday and just for fun checked SH71 reservations at around 540am. The dessert parties dropped about 15 minutes early on Friday and the Celebrate at the Top of the world dropped about 5 minutes early.

7 am is when the phones open and I would imagine all the ADRs were long gone by 7am EST.

Yepp. I learned this the hard way on Friday for the Celebrate at the Top of the World... you think I would have gotten it together by today, especially since I was markedly more excited about Space 220.. but I guess not.

Hopefully I figure it out before the Epcot Forever Dining Packages drop on Thursday. Lol.

I was expecting them to go live at 5:45 at the earliest (4:45 for me in central time), and when I got on at 4:44 they were there! Both the app and the website were more glitchy than normal, and it took about 20 minutes of clicking on the same time for it to FINALLY load! Scored one for 4:30, a little early but I'll take it! After going back to sleep I checked again around 7:00 (6:00 for me) and I didn't see any dinner times left, just a few for lunch. By the time I checked around 8 there weren't any left on any day! Crazy!

Yepp. I learned this the hard way on Friday for the Celebrate at the Top of the World... you think I would have gotten it together by today, especially since I was markedly more excited about Space 220.. but I guess not.

Hopefully I figure it out before the Epcot Forever Dining Packages drop on Thursday. Lol.
Good luck with the Epcot dining package!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter