Spa "menus"?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if you can find a list of services for the GF spa and SSR spa somewhere online. I loved hearing about the different places, and although, Mandara would probably be my first choice, I'd be interested in the others.

Does anyone know where I can find this info?

http://www.relaxedyet.com

Perhaps the employees aren't treated well, but Nikki Bryan Spas does a very good job of hiring talented people. I think a lot of people move "to Disney" and really want to work there. They probably have high turnover, but it's all the most qualified people, by the level of service I've had.

Absolutely some of the best massages and pedicures I've ever experienced.

But I have to admit, I'm going to Canyon Ranch at the Gaylord next time, for something different!

I probably should have been a little clearer in the show - but I too think Niki Bryan's spas do a great job -the only reason I stopped going was that I felt bad for the staff :) Honestly, it's been a long time since I've done any of the Niki Bryan Spas on property - so this is really a good excuse to go check them out again with a fresh perspective.

Thx
Pete

I probably should have been a little clearer in the show - but I too think Niki Bryan's spas do a great job -the only reason I stopped going was that I felt bad for the staff :) Honestly, it's been a long time since I've done any of the Niki Bryan Spas on property - so this is really a good excuse to go check them out again with a fresh perspective.

Thx
Pete

I want to Thank you Pete for putting yourself out there for your listeners, :rolleyes: To go and get covered in mud and seaweed...I hope the experience isn't too traumatizing for you. :scared:

Looking forward to hearing it. :goodvibes I love this new segment. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter