Spa/Massage

scottishman

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this on or not. We will be arriving at the Poly on 12/25 for a 6 day stay. I want to give my wife a massage from the G/F Spa for one of her presents. I was wondering if anyone knew the different ones available and if I could call ahead where maybe they could have a gift certificate for her at check in. Also any recommendations on type of massages or what kind to try and book? Should I just call the G/F desk?
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the help! I called the Spa yesterday and gave them my credit card # and purchased a gift certificate for my wife. It was kind of funny though, when I told them that I would be arriving at the Poly on 12/25 and would like to have the certificate taken to the Front Desk at the Poly, the girl at the Spa said they couldn't do that but it would be waiting for me at the front desk of the GF Spa. Its not that big a deal I guess but I can't understand why it couldn't be taken to the Poly. It would have made a little better surprise. Any thoughts??

try to call the Spa back to talk to a different person. perhaps you can get to talk to a CM who will help you to deliver the certificate to Poly. different CM does different thing......

your wife will appreciate what you have done for her even if the certificate cannot be delivered to Poly.

Scottishman,
You should definitely call them back, or maybe even call the Polynesian. They are there to help YOU in anyway. I would be a bit upset about it since the Spa is steps away from the Poly.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but the GF spa is run by an outside company that operates under the Disney umbrella. This shouldn't make a difference, but I agree with the previous posts. If you contact a CM at the PR or GF I would think they would be able to have this delivered...if not, I would be happy to pick up the gift certificate and deliver it...it may not have any value by the time I deliver it, but I sure will be smiling:) P.S. try the salt vichy bath/massage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter