• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa day pass?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I just read a price list on the WDWinfo site that lists "Spa access and use $45" Can anyone confirm this and do you know what it includes? I would love to experience the plunge pools, shower etc. without getting a treatment. Don't really like anyone touching me, haha.

From memory the day pass was discontinued. You have to book a full service treatment to be given access to the hydrotherapy garden (eg I don’t think a pedicure or manicure counts, more like a massage or facial?)

From memory the day pass was discontinued. You have to book a full service treatment to be given access to the hydrotherapy garden (eg I don’t think a pedicure or manicure counts, more like a massage or facial?)
That's what I thought :(. Thank you

I thought I remembered someone posting here that if someone is getting a treatment, they could buy a sort of companion pass so they could enjoy the amenities together. Maybe get your DH a massage instead LOL. I’d suggest calling though—I could be totally making that up ha

I thought I remembered someone posting here that if someone is getting a treatment, they could buy a sort of companion pass so they could enjoy the amenities together.
We have tried that on visits over the past ~5 years and been told no.

I thought I remembered someone posting here that if someone is getting a treatment, they could buy a sort of companion pass so they could enjoy the amenities together. Maybe get your DH a massage instead LOL. I’d suggest calling though—I could be totally making that up ha

Yes, you can buy a pass if you are a DVC member for a friend (if you book a massage or facial service).
It's listed on the DVC member website under the member benefits for Aulani

"
Kula Wai: Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden Offer

Share the magic of Kula Wai – Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden with a friend for an additional $65 (plus tax) when you book a massage or facial service.
You’ll step outside and into paradise when you enter Kula Wai – Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden. This soothing oasis, reminiscent of ancient Hawaiian therapeutic techniques, offers amenities such as vitality baths, soaking pools and rain-style showers.
Please note: This offer is only valid on the same day as your massage or facial. You must accompany your guest for the duration of their Kula Wai – Outdoor Hydrotherapy Garden experience."

Thanks for correcting. Maybe I just remembered someone saying they wish they offered that. If I ever get back, the spa is on my to-do list!!
They did offer such a pass in the past (ie before our first visit in 2014), but discontinued it for some reason.

ETA: I see conflicting info above. This seems to be new since our visit in late-May/early-June this (2019) year.

FWIW, we spent maybe 30-40 minutes at the hydrotherapy gardens. I wouldn't pay $65 per person solely to experience them without a treatment. They are unique and a cool enhancement to the spa experience, but its essentially a cold plunge pool, an outdoor shower, and some jacuzzis no different than the one for use by all resort guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter