Souvie Update - April 22, 2022

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Happy Spring! It’s been an interesting couple of days at Disneyland. Yesterday was the calm before the storm! There is a fair number of souvie items scattered throughout the parks!

DCA has a popcorn bucket and travel mug. They feature Pixar characters!
IMG_3401.jpg

Disneyland also has a popcorn bucket and travel mug feature DL attractions
IMG_3400.jpg

The DCA F&W Festival is still going on and they have the light up wine grape (green or red) wine charm. They’re available at the kiosks.
There is an Alien sipper. He available in Tomorrowland.
IMG_3399.jpg

They also still have the Magic Key sipper and ear hat bowl. Figgy got his at Award Weiner with strawberry funnel cake fries (yum!).
IMG_3396.jpg

And of course…today was the big day for MSEP…the Turtle Sipper and Elliott popcorn bucket! Both are very popular! A limited number of mobile orders were available and then it was walk up only. Hopefully they’ll get more in as the day (and season) progresses.
IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

(The popcorn stand in NOS did not have the Elliot bucket, so it was the only stand with no wait. If you just wanted popcorn, that’s the stand to go to.)

And not a souvie item, the MSEP Wishables are so cute!
IMG_3465.jpg

They had the Elliott buckets at park closing last night, but I’m wondering if the supplies are running low. Currently (9:30 am on Sat), the Hub popcorn stand is out of Elliotts. They must have been available (somewhere) this morning because too many guests have one for them all to have brought them back for yesterday.

They still had plenty of popcorn buckets today at all locations but I got a push notification on my phone at 4:46pm that all sippers are sold out and to check back throughout this summer. I just bought a sipper at 2:30pm at Harbour Galley. They were already hinting at sippers running out yesterday at Refreshment Corner.

This is the first time we'll be in the parks when a collectible is available! Does this generally mean the sipper completely sold out until later in "the summer", or is there a daily cap? We'll be there next week!

How bad are the lines for the bucket and sipper, generally speaking?

Also, is there a listing of where these are available in the parks? Or is it only in the app? I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm not there yet. A few more days, just a few more days.....ugh work sucks when you want to be at Disney. :rolleyes1

Beelined for the Refreshment Center this morning and the CM said they've been out of the Snail Sipper. She suggested to check back next week.

I saw the popcorn bucket available everywhere in Disneyland, even at the smaller stands, with very short lines. The light bulb sipper I only saw in Tomorrowland, but wasn't specifically looking.

How bad are the lines for the bucket and sipper, generally speaking?

Also, is there a listing of where these are available in the parks? Or is it only in the app? I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm not there yet. A few more days, just a few more days.....ugh work sucks when you want to be at Disney. :rolleyes1
I think it's really hit and miss both as to availability and length of wait for the popcorn buckets. We saw some stands that had them in the morning but not in the afternoon (for instance, the one by the Mark Twain had them in the morning with a crazy long line, but not in the afternoon) and vice versa. The lines also seemed variable. The shortest one I saw was at the stand near Star Traders in Tomorrowland, perhaps because no one thought to look for them there.

I think it's really hit and miss both as to availability and length of wait for the popcorn buckets. We saw some stands that had them in the morning but not in the afternoon (for instance, the one by the Mark Twain had them in the morning with a crazy long line, but not in the afternoon) and vice versa. The lines also seemed variable. The shortest one I saw was at the stand near Star Traders in Tomorrowland, perhaps because no one thought to look for them there.

Thank you so much for the information. Very helpful. We arrive on Sunday. Can't wait!!

I'm not in the parks anymore (sniffle sniffle), but I agree that the popcorn stand wait lines were really variable. The hub seemed to be consistently the longest. The one in the back of Fantasyland (near the railroad station) didn't seem as bad, but it also ebbed and flowed (even on the first day). The only thing to note with the FL buckets is that they have the sweet and savory popcorn, which costs $1.50 more than the regular (so the bucket is $36.50 with tax).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter