southwest splendors, quest for the west, or rockie trails mountie tails!

travelingirlie

Earning My Ears
My family wants to do a trip in the U.S either this coming summer or next Christmas, we haven't fully decided. For those of you that have been on any of these, which do you recommend?
I have a 15y/o daughter, 12 y/o son and 8y/o daughter. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

If we go in summer I am thinking the canada one, just for weather purposes, but i'm not sure. Any feedback would be great :)

My family wants to do a trip in the U.S either this coming summer or next Christmas, we haven't fully decided. For those of you that have been on any of these, which do you recommend?
I have a 15y/o daughter, 12 y/o son and 8y/o daughter. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

If we go in summer I am thinking the canada one, just for weather purposes, but i'm not sure. Any feedback would be great :)
All those trips you mention only run in the late spring/summer/early fall time period. None of them are available at Christmas time (at least not so far).

If you are talking weather-wise, I would say the order for Summer would be Rocky Trails, Quest for the West, and then Southwest Splendors. It can get *really* hot in the American Southwest in Summer.

I've only taken the Southwest Splendors tour, but it was FABULOUS. I went in May, so the weather was great. Your kids would love it. The Quest for the West is also an extremely popular itinerary.

This is the first year for Rocky Trails & Mountie Tales, so you'll have to wait a while to get any feedback on that trip. The first one runs the end of June this year. I've signed up for that trip based on the description; it does sound fun. :thumbsup2

Sayhello

ohh okay thanks for that information! I guess I need to look more carefully into this if we are really going to do it ;)

yeah, i was worried about the southwest one in the summer because of how hot it can be!!
Let me know what you think of rockie trails and mountie tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter