Southwest rafting pics question

glassslipper2004

DIS Veteran
While on our wonderful rafting trip, the guides mentioned that we could view and buy pictures of the trip on a website run by the rafting company. Of course I didn't have a pencil handy, and although I've looked around online (and found lots of ads for rafting trips) I have no idea how to find these pictures. If anyone has the website, please let me know. :goodvibes

While on our wonderful rafting trip, the guides mentioned that we could view and buy pictures of the trip on a website run by the rafting company. Of course I didn't have a pencil handy, and although I've looked around online (and found lots of ads for rafting trips) I have no idea how to find these pictures. If anyone has the website, please let me know. :goodvibes
I'd suggest contacting ABD. I'm sure they could find out this info for you.

Sayhello

Strangely, I still haven't been able to get this info. I asked my travel agent, and she asked Disney. They said it was complicated and they would send the detailed instructions when they sent the DVD. The DVD arrived, but no instructions on how to get to the rafting company's pictures.

The Disney guides did take some fun pictures of us on the trip, and since I do have the instructions for that, I will probably buy those pics. Clearly the result that Disney intended (if you take a cynical view of these things).

Toribelle - Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! The scenery/geography/landscape on this trip is just out of this world. I will never forget the hike to Delicate Arch. By the way, the guides said several times that we would get dirty (full of red dust) on various trips, but it really was not that bad. But having a few dark colored t-shirts with you isn't a bad idea!

This was never even offered on our SWS rafting trip - and it was something I was looking for since they had it on SVIC. Do you remember a photographer taking pics, or do you think maybe the company just has generic photos available of the area in which you rafter?

While we were rafting, at one point the guide said "hey, up there see that guy on the shore? He's taking pictures of you all, and when you get home you can look it up on the internet at (insert name of website I don't remember) and plug in the date, etc. and you will see the pictures he took." Of course, since Disney hasn't told me the info I'm wondering if maybe I just had heatstroke and made the whole thing up! But my understanding was that the rafting company was taking pics and making them available for us to purchase.

In addition, our guides both had cameras with them, and they took pics which are up on the Disney site now.

Our raft trip was particularly slow and flowing, and the day was perfect, so maybe they had a lot of boats out and decided it was worthwhile to try to take pictures. I was really wishing I had my own camera, since you could probably buy a disposable one for less than the price of one Disney pic!

Tickledtink - you did it! That is definitely the right website. Now all I have to do is look very closely at those pictures and see if I can find us! Thanks. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter