Southwest promo code

tink15823

DIS Veteran
Hi can anyone please tell me where you find useable promo codes for Southwest? We are a family of 5 and our daughter will be taking her wish trip . Her body cannot take the drive so we must fly . Southwest is our best option with the amount of medical supplies we need . TIA

Hi, I have not seen promo codes for direct flights at all, in the last couple of years.
If you book your flight and vacation thru Southwest, they do tend to have better deals, but you nd up getting a better deal on the resort end.

SW will send you emails when they run sales, but their promo code days are pretty much done.

Won't Make a Wish pay for your flights? My nephew took a Make a Wish trip to DC in 2015 and he and his family's flights were covered. Actually basically everything on the trip was covered and Make a Wish did all the planning for them. I'm so glad he got to make that trip, it was a big deal to him. He was all into espionage so they had a retired CIA agent play tour guide at the spy museum in DC as well as some other places for a day and my sister told me he was a very entertaining guy. She had no idea if all his stories were actually true/accurate but he made the trip for Tyler.

I haven't seen Southwest promo codes for many years. However, if you are looking to save money and can wait a couple months before booking, consider applying for a Southwest credit card. Their bonus offer now is 30,000 points plus a free companion pass after you reach the minimum spend. That should be plenty to get at least two (maybe 3) of you there for free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter