• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Airlines Discount Code?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
I have been reading DIS Discussion boards for months and enjoying all the different ideas. I finally got up the nerve to post a question.
I live in the southeast (Louisiana) and our nearest airport with a direct flight to Orlando is in Jackson, MS. Southwest is the only airline with a direct flight. Right now I am looking for a good rate for our June trip to Disney World. I am aware that the dates open only go thru June 6th which isn't quite far enough but hopfully that will change soon.
This said, does anyone know of any discount codes for Southwest? There is a place to enter one on the reservation page but I have never read of anyone using a code. Any help is appreciated. princess:

Hi and Welcome to the DIS

Pop along to the Transportation Board. I am sure they will be able to help you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter