southwest air from baltimore?

blanche

Mouseketeer
hi, has anyone used southwest air from baltimore to orlando? anyone travel with a child under four? did they let you board early? thanks in advance

sorry...I haven't...but are yer aware of Southwest's latest policy??? If you are anyone in yer party doesn't meet up with their ideal physical size...they could charge yer 2X the seat price!!......ya might be better off finding an airline that treats people like people. JMHO.

Hi,
We drive from Philly to Baltimore to fly SWA to Orlando. We really love the airline. My kids are under 6 and SWA has always been great with them...unlike USAir which we've used in the past. The airport is nice, you are permitted to pre-board with small children and check the stroller at the gate. The flight attendants usually pass out coloring books and "wings". For us, it's definitely worth the drive.

I have flown out of BWI on SWA and it was just fine. They allow children under the age of 5 to preboard.

SWA is great about letting you preboard with kids. I have heard of SWA charging for two seats if someone is a larger person and I think that is a good idea. I've been beside someone that literally took up half my seat. Not only was I just about on their lap but I couldn't use the armrest. If I couldn't fit in the sit without spilling over onto the person next to me then I would buy two seats too. And this isn't a new policy for SWA. They are just really enforcing it now. It was also challenged in the courts and they won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter