South Carolina DVC Owners Group

Surfside Beach, SC home for DW and myself.
DVC owners at BWV & RIV.
2022 booked ressies: BWV-Feb, BWV-Apr, Poly/BWV/RIV-May, RIV-Oct, BWV-Nov/Dec

Surfside Beach, SC home for DW and myself.
DVC owners at BWV & RIV.
2022 booked ressies: BWV-Feb, BWV-Apr, Poly/BWV/RIV-May, RIV-Oct, BWV-Nov/Dec
Just moved from Surfide Beach to Murrells Inlet.

And we took our son in September. First time for me since I was a young child. I fell in love and for Christmas became owners at PVB. Twin girls are on the way and can’t wait for all the fun trips ahead.

Currently waitlisting a stay for May and then planning a trip in early December

We live in Aiken too (just moved from Virginia) and have HHI, VGF and BWV. HHI was our first because we could drive there from Virginia. Went to HHI in September, BWV in October and Vero Beach in November. Planning to go to VGF in December next year and if they start selling annual passes again, plan to book Treehouse Villas in January 2022, Riviera in September and BWV in November.

We live in Aiken too (just moved from Virginia) and have HHI, VGF and BWV. HHI was our first because we could drive there from Virginia. Went to HHI in September, BWV in October and Vero Beach in November. Planning to go to VGF in December next year and if they start selling annual passes again, plan to book Treehouse Villas in January 2022, Riviera in September and BWV in November.

York County SC, own at AKV Kidani. Next trip planned for Dec 2022. Never been to HHI DVC but plan to someday.
Hey jenr812 - where about in York Co? We’re in Rock Thrill…I mean Hill (😁)…so far we have trips booked in April, May, Oct and Dec for 2022

Hey jenr812 - where about in York Co? We’re in Rock Thrill…I mean Hill (😁)…so far we have trips booked in April, May, Oct and Dec for 2022
What a small world :)
We are in the Thrill as well! Planning our BIG family trip in December.

I want to start a DVC Owners Group for South Carolina residents to discuss.
I live in SC and own DVC at DHHIR.

Any other SC residents out there that own DVC?

We are unique as South Carolinians since we have a DVC in our state AND within driving distance to WDW! :car:

:welcome: HOME
I am an an owner at the Boardwalk and Bay Lake, I also own two Marriott Timeshare Properties. I am very interested in your Owners Group and how we can expand the group Nation wide. We could collectively voice our opinions to the Disney Board regarding their policies, pricing and vanishing perks of be an owner.

Heritage Week in SC, time to get your plaid out!
Owner's list has been updated on page 1!

Last edited:
Hey not from SC but from Charlotte NC very close, can’t find a NC group and wanted to say hi
We have trips planned for April, June, July and September
lots of traveling ahead but ALL worth it
Welcome!
SC and NC were once together as one and are still very similar. That is my SC history teacher input for today. haha

So while in Myrtle Beach for a business trip, we found the ONLY Disney store in SC! (Besides DHHIR)

I would highly recommend stopping by if you are in the area.

We got some great deals with their once a year sale and the cast member that checked us out owns at VWL/BRV! She even told us Welcome Home after asking about any DVC merch at the store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter