Sounds of Disneyland

I was skimming through the Community Board while on hold with Disneyland and thought maybe this was a post about the loop of music you listen to while on hold! :rotfl2: Seriously, though, I actually enjoy the hold music. It makes me smile. But I need to figure out what a few of the old movie songs are!

On a related note - in 2015, I bought a double CD of Disneyland music (this one) and sounds. It includes Carsland, which was fairly new at the time. I am curious as to how often they update the CD collections. So much has changed since, then, particularly in DCA, plus they've added two new lands. Does anyone know whether there's an updated set? Or, given that CDs are going the way of the passenger pigeon, are they not doing them at all any more? (I still play CDs in the car - so much easier than streaming!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter