Sound Bite from 01.08.08...

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Keep your podcast on pause and run it to 4:50 then let it rip! :lmao:
I just love you Julie! This was so cute! Your accent came through on that one. My DH lived in Louisiana during his childhood and I could hear the influence. :):goodvibes

Oh, and here's the Podcast Ninja! :lmao:
podcastninja-1.jpg

I'm listening to the episode again (how could I not...so many LMAO moments) and made sure to pay attention at that mark. Julie's country sure does come out!

We spent 10 days in LA with both of our families over Christmas; and, like always, I came home sounding like I did before we moved to FL seven years ago! :goodvibes
You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. :hippie:

Hey can someone PhotoShop Bawb's face into that Ninja picture that would be a hoot!

I love it when Pete gets fired up because that New Jersey accent comes flying out. I have to go back and re-listen to Tueday's podcast so I can hear Julie go all Louisiana!!

Hey Julie, that is pretty good that after only seven years in Florida you have lost your accent until you go back home.

I am from Long Island and have lived in Connecticut for almost 19 years, and I still get asked if I am from New York and how long ago did I move hear. People are amazed at how long it has been.

Although recently my DH did mention that he thought I was starting to lose my LI accent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter