• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorting posts in forums by most recently posted.

frostymojo

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to be able to figure out how to sort the posts in a forum by most recently posted. Before the update I could just click on an area at the top of the forum and all of the posts would be listed by posting date starting with the most recent. Now the post are listed in order of which one has been most recently commented on. For example, I used to go to the trip report forum and click the sort by posted button and I would see the most recent trip reports. Now I go to trip reports and I see the trip reports that have been most recently commented on. I liked this feature so I could see what new posts there were and not have to sort through reports I had already seen. Maybe I am missing something, has anyone else figured this out?

If you are on the forum home page you will see a button called filters. This gives you lots of options to filter or sort the threads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter