(Sorry mistake...)

What the heck is a beta club?

haha sorry, I was editing and going to move to a planning thread. Lol

Beta is a club is for honors students. No clue why it’s named that. It’s National and they hold a big thing every summer in different locations. This summer is at dolphin. The kids compete in different things—marketing, scholastic events (quiz bowl and such), talent, etc.

haha sorry, I was editing and going to move to a planning thread. Lol

Beta is a club is for honors students. No clue why it’s named that. It’s National and they hold a big thing every summer in different locations. This summer is at dolphin. The kids compete in different things—marketing, scholastic events (quiz bowl and such), talent, etc.
Ok, that's interesting! At first, I thought, "Why would there be a national convention for fish?" You know...the beta fish. :rotfl2:

Ok, that's interesting! At first, I thought, "Why would there be a national convention for fish?" You know...the beta fish. :rotfl2:

Bwahahahaha that would be hilarious!
and in Epcot right? Totes educational. The beta fish feeding experience! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter